We are so thankful that many of you have been asking what they can do to make the donation process easier for us. So here are some requests from our staff!
- It helps so much of you are able to donate clothing that is already washed, and separated according to type (men's, women's, kids)
- Please donate directly to the back doors of our warehouse between the hours of 10am-4pm, Tues-Sat (ring the bell if the doors are closed). If you need to come between 4-8pm, a cashier can help you with your donation through the store. Please do not leave bags or boxes on the floor in the store, in the foyer, or outside our doors!
- Consider signing up as a volunteer to see firsthand our processes and to multiply your giving!
If you have items to donate that aren't listed here but you're not sure if we take them, please email email@example.com to get in touch!
- Gently used clothing
- Gently used accessories
- Gently used Linens (blankets, towels, etc)
- Clothes to Upcycle (eg. Shrunken wool sweaters, good quality clothing with holes, missing buttons, etc.)
- Bags & Luggage
- Electronics (working only)
- Sports (no helmets)
- Dishes, Art & Décor
- Art, Sewing & Knitting Supplies
- Other (Health & Beauty, Stationary, Books, VHS & DVDs, etc.)
- Small Furniture (side tables, lamps, chairs, shelving)