We are so thankful that many of you have been asking what they can do to make the donation process easier during this time. So here are some requests from our staff!
- Please use the appointment scheduler below to make an appointment. We are available Tues-Sat for drop-offs between 10am-4pm, and it helps us immensely if we know how many donors to expect!
- It helps so much of you are able to pre-sort and label your donations according to type! See below for a list of categories that we have.
- Consider signing up as a volunteer to see firsthand our processes and to multiply your giving!
Donations can be made directly to our warehouse around the back of the store, accessed through the parking lot. Please do not dump your items on the property, but connect with a staff member by ringing the doorbell! If you cannot arrange to be there during our regular donation times (Tues-Sat 10am-4pm), please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
- Women’s Outerwear
- Women’s Sweaters & Sweatshirts
- Women’s Pants
- Women’s Skirts, Shorts & Capris
- Women’s Tops
- Women’s Activewear & Sleepwear
- Women’s Dresses
- Women’s Maternity
- Men’s Outerwear and Sweaters
- Men’s Tops
- Men’s Bottoms
- Baby Clothing (0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24)
- Toddler Clothing (2T, 3T, 4T)
- Children’s Clothing (S/5-6, M/7-8, L/10-12, XL/14+)
- Women’s Shoes
- Women’s Belts
- Women’s Bags
- Men’s Shoes
- Men’s Belts
- Men’s Bags
- Kids Shoes
- Kids Blankets
- Women’s scarves
- Women’s winter accessories
- Men’s winter accessories
- Kids winter accessories
- Fiction Books
- Non-Fiction Books
- Electronics (working only)
- Sports (no helmets)
- Art & Décor
- Clothes to Upcycle (eg. Shrunken wool sweaters, good quality clothing with holes, missing buttons, etc.)
- Art & Sewing/Knitting Supplies
- Toys & Kids Books
- Other (Health & Beauty, Stationary, VHS & DVDs, etc.)
- Small furniture (side tables, lamps, chairs, shelving)